Orlando Live Endoscopy 2018
August 29 - August 31
The objective of this event is to provide participants a comprehensive education in Inflammatory Bowel Disease evaluation and management. The program covers six major topics.
- Treatment options for the medical management of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Understand the role of surgery in the management of complications of Crohn’s disease.
- How to evaluate, manage and monitor treatment of patients with IBD.
- Management of IBD in women.
- Diagnosing colon dysplasia/cancer in IBD patients and use of chromoendoscopy.
- Peri-operative management of IBD.